This seems to happen every year around this time. What is it with the huge quantity of super quality games in the fall?
What do I have now?
- Borderlands 2. Finished first playthrough, portion of 2nd. Holy crap a good game.
- Torchlight 2. What D3 should have been. Completed 2 playthroughs, fooling around with other builds and mapworks.
- WoW:MoP. Taking my time here. Monk has the mechanics a Rogue should have had 5 years ago. Pandaria leveling is better in pacing, pretty bad in execution.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Reviews seem great. Can’t wait to get in on this. Next to Civ 1, the original XCOM holds the record for most hours played.
- Dishonored. Talk about off the radar. I like the stealth genre, to a certain degree. This seems to have all the components I love about it plus the likelyhood of a series.
Not to mention a brand new 2 week old baby! Holy Batman, what a great time to be gaming!