More info from MMO-Champ.
- Azerite trait rebalancing
- A new Warfront
- 2 new Island Expeditions
- War Campaign continues
- 2 new raids, on in Zuldazar and another below the Shrine of Storms
- New Pet Battle dungeon
- Kul Tiran and Zandalari Trolls are coming, requiring Exalted with Proudmoore / Zandalari factions
- Heritage armor for Blood Elves and Dwarves
- Champions of Azeroth rep levels will be account bound, making the +15 levels on the neck not requiring the grind
More content is good, can’t deny that. Another Warfront on a separate timer will mean that people won’t twiddle their thumbs for weeks waiting. More raids, and faction bound are an interesting twist. A re-focus on the actual war between factions would be nice to see, since it’s been all but invisible so far.
The CoA faction change is good. Heritage armor is nice to see. The two new Allied Races added with a grind on existing factions is very nice, rather than a brand new one. I still think that it should be baseline, and that the heritage armor is the actual rep grind… but hey. The allied races should be selling features, but they are timegated behind 2-3 weeks of grinding.
The lack of response on the fundamental issues with BfA. The content itself is not the issue, it’s the systems that support that content. Re-balancing the Azerite traits is good, but the entire system needs a massive overhaul. Better view on that here
The need to wait for balancing. Shamans in particular are getting a rather large re-tune, with the inclusion of two Legion artifact abilities as talents. Which is better than now, but obviously worse than Legion, where you had 3 talents + the artifact bonus. Even if it hit the PTR tomorrow, it’s still 2 months of testing.