So WoW has a new expansion coming out and it’s all about Pandas. Jump the shark much?
- level to 90 (5 more levels)
- re-using existing dungeons, making them heroic
- new race (Pandas), new class (Monk – melee DPS, healer, tank)
- new talent system (18 total instead of 40)
- scenarios (1-3 players, timed combat with medals)
- timed dungeon runs
- pet battle system (Pokemon!)
- 3 new raids
reasons to get a rogue now are things like poisons, interrupts and stuns
Just so everyone is clear on this, every class has an interrupt and a stun. Every last one. Poisons only affect the rogue (increased damage) and provide no benefit to the group. Take a look at their new talents and see how out of 18 talents, there are maybe 4 you’d take if you were not actively PvPing. I guess they want to remove Rogues from the PvE game.